Please check if any of our solutions or instruction would help resolve the issues you are having
if on trying to login and you get the error message "Login failed and password invalid", please check your password and try again or do a password reset by clicking on the "Forgot password?" link
Please check your spam box and if not seen, please contact support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the liveChat button to contact our support agent.
Please contact support immediately for correction
Please contact support or login and sent a request for name update stating the correct names in CAP
Please contact support or Check that the size of each document to be uploaded is not more than 20Mb
1. If you are logged in already, please log out and click forget password on the login page. The forgot password page loads showing a form. Enter your NSITF email and click the long Continue button
2. ERC3 will send you a password reset email. In the body of the email is a link
3. Please click the link and it would take you to the set new password page
4. Enter your new password of at least 8 Alphanumeric characters and submit.
5. A message is displayed on the page showing your password reset was successfull.
6. Click on the "Account Login" button to return to the login page and login with your email and your new password.
To register a new Employer on ERC3, first search to confirm that the company does not already exist by typing the new company name into the search box and clicking search. If the employer exists, it would be listed in the search result.
If it does not exist, click on New Employer, and fill the form to create a new employer.
After that, the registered employer will be listed in your branch for payments and creating claims